The action-packed game that gets children talking about literature!
- Reflect on any fiction book, chapter, film or clip you're studying with this unique comprehension game
- Players travel around the game board through four regions, each representing a different genre and inhabited by familiar fiction characters.
- Fun 'action spaces' encourage multisensory learning through talking, singing, acting and sketching
- Can enhance guided reading sessions
Offers 2 levels of play to develop skills for:
- Drawing conclusions, making predictions and inferences
- Asking questions
- Comparing and contrasting
- Summarising and retelling
- Identifying language, structure
- Justifying with evidence
- Connecting prior knowledge with text
- Familiarity with a range of fiction genres
Suitable for 2-6 players.