A farm-themed twist to the classic pegboard!
Early learners will create their very own farmyard with this engaging early years activity set, designed especially with little hands in mind.
- Friendly farm animals and pegboard provide imaginative play opportunities, developing early vocabulary skills
- Builds fine motor skills as little hands connect and pull apart the pieces.
- Children develop early matching skills as they mix and match the pieces to create their own farm
- Set features 12 common farm animals for easy recognition including sheep, duck, cat, goat, horse, rabbit, cow, dog, goose, pig, chick and donkey.
- When fully complete, set creates 12 animals, each made with two pegs.
- Peg pieces feature illustrations on both sides, showing the front and back of the animal
- Includes 24 individual pegs.
- Comes with farm-themed soft foam base featuring 12 holes.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Imagination, Language development, Counting, Sorting, Parts-to-whole relationships, Colour matching, Hand grasp, Motor planning
Item size: 25 x 25cm.