How can ecological electric power be produced? How does a fuel cell work, and how does it produce hydrogen? Renewable energy sources will become our most important sources of energy.
Production, storage and use of electricity from natural sources such as water, wind, and the sun are graphically illustrated using various models and numerous experiments.
The high-performance solar modules open up many attachment possibilities for flexible use in models. The Gold Cap included for power storage releases the stored power slowly. The fuel cell clearly demonstrates how water can be split into two constituents: Hydrogen and Oxygen. This helps students understand and develop an interest in future renewable energy forms.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 390
- Production, storage and use of electrical power from water, wind and sun
- Other energy sources: Fuell cell
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about the basic principles of renewable energy
- Understand how solar modules, solar motors, gold cap energy storage units, and much more work
- Generate, save, and use electricity created from water, wind, and the sun
- Use reversible fuel cells with integrated hydrogen storage to generate energy
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- Item Size: (L)44 x (W)31.5 x (H)15 cm
- Number of Models: 19
- Number of Parts: 390
- Weight: 2800g