BrainBox Space is designed for all budding astronauts to improve their knowledge, observation and memory skills about the wider world we live in. So start the countdown, strap yourself in and blast off for a cosmic adventure that is out of this world!
Brainbox is an innovative Memory Recall game. It consists of picture cards, with questions on the reverse. Players are given 10 seconds to look at the picture, and then try and answer questions on the reverse of the card.
Brainbox Space is jam-packed full of interesting and educational facts about Space, and man’s interaction in Space. Who was the first man to orbit the earth? What type of animal was Laika?
The player with the most cards after 10 minutes wins the game!
These 71 beautifully illustrated picture cards explore lots of topics including planets, constellations and space exploration.
Brainbox Space is ideally suited to kids aged 8 and up. It makes a fantastic family game, and can be easily taken on evenings out, or family holidays!
The set includes:
- 71 Playing Cards,
- 1 Rules Card,
- 1 Sand Timer,
- 1 Die.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material.
How to play:
- Youngest player goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the sand timer and study to card.
- When the timer is finished, the player passes the card to another player and rolls the die.
- Another player reads the question that corresponds to the number displayed on the dice. The answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer.
- If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
- The next player then take their turn.
- The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.